Cozy Coasters



Hey everyone! Its a beautiful day here in Montreal. I've been sitting outside enjoying popsicles with the kids (mmmmm... and yes it is only 10am)


Well I've been concentrating my biz lately to focus mainly on comfort items... eye pillows (mmm dreamy) and coasters (ahhhhh... coffee/tea). This is not to say I'm not interested in other items. These are just the things that I've been whipping up lately.

I've been contemplating wether or not to sell my coasters in sets of two or four. I'm worried that sets of four might price wise be a little daunting.. maybe people would rather in sets of two so they can mix & match, or maybe they only do coffee with one friend? Maybe I should offer both? Any thoughts would be appriciated.

Well heres to summer - which seems to be here (at last)!!!!

Cheers,

Tara

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

1 comments:

Snug N Luv said...

Love the coasters!!! I'd sell sets of four. They're worth the price!!!

Post a Comment