all packed up and ready to go


Well, its been a slow start on Etsy.. however I opened my email the other day to a suprise order! They are now packaged up, in the envelope and ready to go.


I've been feeling a lot more positive recently towards my store. I've had items featured on IndieNorth, a few spots in treasuries, updated my store's image, as well as purchased an advertising spot.

Lets hope that this sale is a sign that things will start moving in my store!

Thanks again to IndieNorth for all the support!
check her out at :www.indienorth.com

T

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

1 comments:

Beth - IndieNorth said...

Ooooo...I'm so exited! I'm a terrible surpriser...now I have to hang on to these gorgeous crayon rollups for months! But it will be worth it. I love them, and I love the colours. Thanks again!

Beth

Post a Comment