Its been awhile.. I'm back and ready to go!!


Its been awhile since my last posting.. mommyhood took the front burner for awhile and all my sewing was forgotten.


Now I'm ready to go again. Little guy (now 16 months) is slowly starting to sleep his nights again. The dog is starting to party less in the middle of the night. This leaves me a tad less burnt out after 8pm. This means I can use a few hours in the evening to relax and have some 'me' time.

I've also decided that right now I'm going to focus more on home & houseware projects. This seems to be what I truly enjoy. I love picking fabrics that I want to see around my home.. it seems to be a little bit of an obsession recently.

If you see any item on my etsy page that you would like - just in another fabric - please convo me. We can always find you something personal.

I've been ordering all my fabrics exclusively from www.flairforfabric.com OR www.flairforfabric.etsy.com , so if there is a fabric there which you would prefer please let me know. Of course there will be extra time needed to receive the special fabric for your custom order.


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment