Boutique Karma Aromatherapy Eye Pillows





I finally posted my eye pillows on Etsy yesterday. They were a long time in the making.. I think of them more as an item to share more than an item to sell.


You see I suffer from migraines, and after years of pregnancies, breastfeeding I haven't been able to take my 'heavy hitters' - and honestly they don't agree with me either. I am no use to my family after taking an immitrex, codeine gives me horrible side affects.

So I developed these eye pillows - made with flax seed (great for hot or cold), lentils & 1/3 c of organic lavender. They even come with a fancy slip cover to wash when needed. I'll probably release a line of replacement covers to change up the styles or replace badly eyeliner/mascara stained pillowcases.

Honestly, they are divine. I love it just for relaxing, headaches, or for sleep aid. Last night the dog and child had me up all night, when 5 am rolled around I was wired, I pulled my eye pillow out of the freezer and cuddled up with it and fell asleep shortly after.

They can also be used for bruises, bumps, sinus pain, sachet in your drawer..

Working on a new set use Amy Butlers Mid West Modern this afternoon. New pics to follow!!

T

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment